I saw a Facebook ad for Magic Tracks car track and thought it would be perfect for my grandchildren. I ordered one set of track (220 pc) which comes with a car.

Then I ordered two extra cars. The total cost was almost $85, but since it was a Christmas gift, I didn't feel too bad. Then, recently I saw a set on sale in a local retail store....220 pc track with one car for $20. I bought it, thinking it would make the gift that much better.

Today I was getting ready to wrap the boxes and decided to put batteries in the cars. The three original cars use 1 battery and go VERY slowly. The car I bought locally was bigger than the three original cars and takes 3 batteries. I'm VERY upset that the products are so different, and the original ones are clearly cheaper....although they cost three times as much.

I can not find an address or email to contact the company with my complaint.

I will never buy anything from them again. DO NOT get sucked into buying these products.

Review about: Magic Tracks Toy Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Send me three of the better, three battery cars.

I didn't like: Three expensive cars are cheaply made and do not run well, Unable to reach customer service, Being unable to communicate with customer service.

Comments