I tried to order a Dream Lite "Mr.Bear" online and got an extremely confused, jittery, and utterly untrained salesperson who attempted to fulfill my order.

I had to repeat everything to her three times, she would cut me off to ask if she was getting something correct, she had trouble understanding the difference between shipping and billing addresses, kept getting on and off the phone, and then lost my charge card information. (Thank God.) It was so weird and unprofessional that I thought it had to be a scam.

I told her to cancel the entire order, to which she said "Sure, sure, sure!Is there something else I can help you with?" I hung up.

Had an Experience with Ontel Products?

Comments

Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Ontel Products Magic Tracks Toy Car Review Ontel Products "I ordered two sets of Magic Tracks directly from the site for a total of $32.97. They came after Christmas and my 3 nephews were really excited to finally get..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more