1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 29, 2016

Just wanted to add that this was the main gift for my nephews on Christmas, so thanks for ruining it with your faulty product!

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2016

I ordered two sets of Magic Tracks directly from the site for a total of $32.97. They came after Christmas and my 3 nephews were really excited to finally get them.

After inserting 3 BRAND NEW triple A batteries into both cars and playing with them for about 45 minutes, the cars started to slow down, and now they don't work at all. They work on and off and obviously my nephews are very frustrated and angry. Magic Tracks customer service has an hour hold time on the phone and they just decide not to respond to emails when you send one.

I am not the only one having this problem, and I will be seeking a refund and filing a report with the BBB. Hopefully, everyone who has been scammed by this company can find a way to come togather and make them take some respnsibility for their faulty product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unable to reach customer service and defective. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of magic tracks toy car. Ontel Products needs to "how about fixing your faulty cars. if you're going to send out new ones, make sure those are actually fixed and not going to break again" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned magic tracks toy car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ontel Products.

Comments

Leon, Iowa, United States #1266710

I totally agree my story not exactly the same but we have 4 sets and owner no cars that work, just not happy. Thanks for listening.

Julie Moffett

204 SW Church St

Leon IA 50144

Jackson, Louisiana, United States #1262710

Same problems here - bought two sets for boys 3 & 6....they love them but keep bringing them to papa to fix because they don't run. We bought ours at Walmart so I know we can return them.....but it's gonna be so disappointing to the boys. We are using Duracell batteries - which normally give exceptional life.

Will join forces with all of you!