3.0
Additional Fees

I purchased 3 of these from HSN. Unfortunately, it's too late to return to them, but 2 of these were gifts.

They are wonderful....until the battery needs to be charged. I even purchased an extra battery for each of the three sweepers.....NONE of the chargers work!! Mine worked about twice and then would not recharge the battery. Of course, I would like to have a replacement that works OR some sort of refund!

Item:SSMPG50513-TVP Swivel Sweeper MAX. I have a bad back, the other 2 went to elderly women....I thought this would be a great aid to us cleaning....but it's embarrassing to have purchased a dud!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ontel products swivel sweeper and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Ontel Products needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ontel products swivel sweeper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ontel Products.

Comments