3.0
Additional Fees

I purchased 3 of these from HSN. Unfortunately, it's too late to return to them, but 2 of these were gifts.

They are wonderful....until the battery needs to be charged. I even purchased an extra battery for each of the three sweepers.....NONE of the chargers work!! Mine worked about twice and then would not recharge the battery. Of course, I would like to have a replacement that works OR some sort of refund!

Item:SSMPG50513-TVP Swivel Sweeper MAX. I have a bad back, the other 2 went to elderly women....I thought this would be a great aid to us cleaning....but it's embarrassing to have purchased a dud!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Ontel Products needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ontel Products.

Comments